While you search out yourself I'll busy myself learning by letting others see who I am by my actions towards them and through the way I choose to live my life. I may not always know who I am but God does and so long as I live through him my way will be made clear and my actions righteous and I will know that I am good and loved and what could be more fufilling than that?

-ME

Please Make Donations so I can Continue to Write Posts!
http://www.pleasefund.com/pages/3059

Sunday, July 15, 2012

So I'm going to go off on a bit of a rant here for a bit and take my frustrations out on the keys of this laptop. First peeve... If you want a girls number then ask for it... DO NOT give her your phone and expect her to put it in, do not give her your number and ask her to text you... doesn't work like that! Women want chivalry, to feel special not like just some pair of legs! Next peeve... YOU are not God's gift to women no matter how many girls you have been with (more gross than impressive when you think about it just saying) or how many girls throw themselves at you so do not expect me or anyone else with self esteem and self worth to come running when you say go. On that same track just because you take a girl out to dinner does not mean she owes you anything... I mean seriously I'm about to start paying my own way just to avoid the accusation that I use people for free meals. If I wasn't interested in getting to know you on a date I'd be out with someone else and if I decide, after that date, I am no longer interested it has nothing to do with a full belly as much as the lack of a spark. At that point I'm doing you a favor by not continuing the "relationship" because then I WOULD be using you for food... right? Peeve number three... Be REAL! Don't open the door for me unless you are going to open EVERY door for me. Don't act like you are this great gentleman unless you plan to continue on that path. I will figure it out. I will not be impressed. Have some tact people! Ladies lets here those rants and see if we can give these guys a clue... Guys if you have a retaliation hit me with it! Lets put some truth on the table!


Warm Regards and Blessings,

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers