While you search out yourself I'll busy myself learning by letting others see who I am by my actions towards them and through the way I choose to live my life. I may not always know who I am but God does and so long as I live through him my way will be made clear and my actions righteous and I will know that I am good and loved and what could be more fufilling than that?

-ME

Please Make Donations so I can Continue to Write Posts!
http://www.pleasefund.com/pages/3059

Sunday, July 8, 2012

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Just read this verse again and found so much new meaning in it... It reads true in family relationships and friendships and just for anyone and everyone in general... all anyone really wants is to be loved for who they are underneath it all... we are all just insecure and scared of rejection and the pain that comes with it but if we all just put away the judgement and really saw the person behind the walls what is not to love because are we not all perfect creations created by a perfect God and washed clean of our sins and shortcomings by the Son of that God? If we are forgiven all things by HIM what makes us so self righteous to put our judgement on someone else and keep our love from them and make them feel unworthy of us? I am as guilty as anyone probably more so sometime but I'm going to get better every day!
Another thought: I feel like real men don't exist anymore and that, in my opinion, is why women are they way they are; broken, self conscious, full of angst and bitter jealousy, its a crazy sad world sometimes... Sex has become sport and not a special bonding event between people who love eachother. We use it for the wrong reasons, to get what we want, to force relationships to work that were never meant to be... looking back how many times has the love making in our pasts actually been the trully selfless act of "making love". It seems the more we progress, seek out "the truth" and in fufilling our own personal wants, the more we lack in communication, real relationships, and above all respect and acceptance for other people... its all just jealousy, secrets, "bigger and better" and coveting what others have over you... hard work, honesty, trust, compassion, the will to fight, argue, disagree, and love each other regardless has lost its appeal because people are always looking for that greener grass... I'm tired... just exhausted from it all... not sure how people live like that you know... everyone just wants to be loved for who they are... just be loved to be loved and accepted without judgement... that's really all anyone wants but were all so insecure beneath the facades we put up... the walls we build are because we hurt people and they hurt us in return and it is all just so unnecessary... we are all desperate for that acceptance that we try to force it... that's why I'm not gonna settle... not to be mean or shallow but to give God a chance to bring me my "Mr. Right"... if I'm with the wrong guy I'm never gonna find him or give him the chance to find me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers